Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving is becoming a drag

Have you ever tried packing 54 years of stuff into boxes? I am experiencing that. I am wondering what is wrong with me, why was it important to save things only to look at them now and wonder why! It's scary what the mind thinks is precious back then and totally useless or even disgusting now! And I don't only have to sort through my treasures but those of my late husband who can't even defend himself as to why he kept our kids baby teeth in a jar ? Why is it now up to me whether to hold on to that jar or let it go! Why do I have to experience the guilt if I decide to throw this away. I wonder will something happen to my now grown childrens teeth if I throw these away? Is there a spell on them? Since there Dad didn't bother to seperate who's are who's do I divide them equally, and present them to them and let them decide their fate?
So this is the first item I have tried to pack ...I have had to stop and ponder for the last hour what to do with just this item.
I wonder how long it will take me to pack?

No comments:

Post a Comment